VEGAN, VEGETARIAN, NUT-FREE
Stone fruits, such as plums, peaches, and nectarines, are sturdy fruits which take to grilling very well. By grilling fruits, the sweetness is concentrated and they become soft and delicious.
In today’s ‘dessert’ offering we are making a simple flatbread using a homemade chocolate sauce and nectarines. We also brought in some raisins to boost the tartness and sweetness.
We used https://www.angelicbakehouse.com sprouted pizza crust, which we absolutely love for its chewiness 😁
Make a simple chocolate sauce by using raw cacao powder with maple syrup.
Use this recipe – Chocolate sauce
Slice up fresh nectarines – feel free to bring in other stone fruits like plums or peaches. Assemble the flatbread and bake.
We served this as a dessert along with our broccoli cherry tomato pizza.
This is an extremely easy dessert and a crowd pleaser especially with kids.
Try our chocolate desserts as well –
Nectarine chocolate DESSERT pizza
- 1 Flatbread
- 1 Nectarine cut into slices
- 4 tbsps Chocolate sauce https://nutrosia.com/how-to-the-basics/#chocolatesauce
- 10 Golden Raisins
- First toast the Flatbread for 5 mins in a hot oven
- Next carefully remove, spread the chocolate sauce
- Arrange the nectarines in concentric circle
- Top with raisins
- Drizzle more chocolate sauce on top
- Put it in a hot oven for 5-8 minutes until nectarine turns slightly soft
- Cut and serve as slices