It was yet another basketball evening to gather in front of the TV. Have I mentioned before about my boys being crazy of bball 🤔 Sunday was going to be the all-star game.
A few days earlier, team picks were announced and we decided to play a game. Both my boys had to come up with their teams, predictions and order of picks. They will be awarded points for correct picks and order….. to be cashed for ‘brownie points’ later 🙂 We had a lot of fun as each player was announced and the boys tallied up their points.
Now fast forward to the All star game night ….
We needed a hearty dinner and something fun for the evening yet easy to assemble. We also wanted to take it to the TV room to enjoy as we watched the game.
Loaded mexican pizza with sprouted pizza crust – make it with small personal crusts and we had a crowd-pleaser fun dinner.
Sprouted crust – Angelic bakery
Queso sauce – homemade (or store bought works fine!)
Salsa – always store bought !!
Loaded with black beans, corn, avocado and olives
Very satisfying and filling.
Try this for your next party, sure will be a hit !
Personal pan loaded mexican pizza
- 5 Pizza crust personal size
- 5 tbsps Queso sauce
- 5 tbsps Salsa
- 1/2 cup Black beans cooked
- 1/2 cup Corn cooked
- Avocado sliced
- Olives pieces
- Take a saute pan, strifry the black beans and corn, season with salt, set aside
- Take a large cookie sheet and put 2 pizza slices
- Spread a tablespoon of queso
- Next spread a tablespoon of salsa
- Next sprinkle the black bean and corn mixture all around
- Finally add avocados and olives
- Put it in a hot oven at 400 degrees and cook for 5-10 minutes until the crust is crisp
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve