This yogurt dip is made with 4 vegetables – onions, carrots, cherry tomato and cucumbers. Add jalapeno and cilantro for fresh flavor. The vegetables are cut into different shapes but they all match and provide an artwork like color palette. the sweetnes of the cherry tomato added a distinct taste and the spicy kick from the jalapeno. This goes well with bisibela bath.
- Onion 1 larged finely chopped
- Carrot 1 large julienned to thin 3 inch long sticks
- Cherry tomato 10 cut into halves or quartered based on size
- Cucumber 1 medium chopped into 1 cm cubes
- Jalapeno 1 chopped finely (optional)
- Cilantro 3 sprigs finely chopped
- Sour cream 2 tbsps
- Fresh yogurt 2 cups
- Salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients well. Raitha is ready.