These little babies are colorful and so enticing that you will not be able to stop with one or two ….. scrumptious yet light. Make it a big meal with slider buns or keep it simple by just consuming the tiny tofu babies as appetizers.
I served them on a thick cut french baguette roundelle with a dollop of spicy cilantro, jalapeno chutney 🤩
Just start with tofu and add colorful vegetables such as bell peppers, peas and carrots. Used eggs and milk for binder, omit the eggs and use almond milk to keep it vegan.
Basically mix everything and make small slider patties and bake them. Really easy 😇
I served them open-faced on thick cut crostini with spicy green chutney. Need a good chutney recipe – go here.
This is a great party food that can be presented beautifully and prepared in advance.
I went crazy clicking pictures because of how colorful and inviting they looked 🤷🏻♀️
Colorful Tofu sliders – ready for summer season 😆
- 1 14 oz Firm Tofu
- 1 Egg optional
- 2 tbsps Milk Variation: almond milk
- 2 tbsps Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Parmesan cheese optional
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp Red Chilly flakes
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 cups mixed Vegetables peas, carrot, mixed peppers
- 2 pods Garlic sliced
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients very well and make into small 3 inch diameter sliders
- Arrange on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake in a hot oven at 425 for 10 mins
- Remove carefully, turn over and bake for another 10 minutes until lightly browned and crispy, adjust timing as per preference
- Serve on thick cut crostini with a dollop of spicy coriander chilly chutney or any sauce of choice