Recently I came across a new flatbread ready-to-bake. It was thin crust and had minimal ingredients. We really enjoyed making a simple flatbread – we want to call it gourmet 🤷🏻♀️😜 because we used a gourmet mushroom blend of Shiitake, Oyster, hen of the woods etc.
These 3 pizza toppings absolutely make a magical combination – red onions, olives and mushrooms. Somehow these 3 ingredients are our favorite, combined on a pizza. We also added fresh diced green peppers to this combo. Finish it off with sliced jalapeños for a little heat.
If you have this crust handy the pizza will only take 15 minute to bake, it is super fast since the crust is really thin.
Top the pizza with the ingredients, sprinkle any cheese of choice, season with some Italian seasoning and salt. Bake it! DONE! Enjoy!!
Gourmet mushroom flatbread
- 1 Pizza crust – thin crust Golden Homes brand suggested
- 1 cup Red Onions, olives, mushrooms, green peppers sliced
- 1 Jalapeno rounds sliced
- 4 tbsps Cheese grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Take the crust, load it up with the toppings, add the seasoning and cheese
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until crust turns golden at the edges
- Let it rest outside for 5 minutes before slicing