Lets enjoy a rainbow for dinner 🌈
Multi-colored ingredients, multi-colored taco shells. Simple guacamole to top it all.
The filling – Seitan tossed with chipotle seasoning with Green spinach and Yellow roasted corn
The shells – Beautiful tortilla wraps in Beet flavor and Spinach flavor.
Our very own humble guacamole; whipped up and we have the entire rainbow on a plate.
Seitan is made from wheat, it is fully gluten in strips. It is chewy and gives a protein texture and taste.
Note- Seitan can be highly processed, so pick the right brands and also use it sparingly.
The taco topping is very simple, sautéed with red onions and garlic, toss the marinated seitan with spinach and corn. Wrap up the mixture in colorful tortilla shells. Super simple yet extremely appealing due to its simple ingredients and beautiful colors.
Seitan n Spinach rainbow tacos
- 1 cup Seitan strips marinated in chipotle sauce (optional)
- 1 cup Spinach chopped fresh or frozen thawed and squeezed
- 1 cup roasted Corn
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 pods Garlic
- 1 tbsp Cilantro finely-chopped
- 8 Tortilla shells variety of beet, spinach etc.
- Start a large skillet and toss the ingredients at high heat – Onions, garlic, cilantro
- Next add one by one – corn, spinach and finally seitan; mix well; salt to taste
- Toast tortilla on an open-flame, add 1-2 spoonfuls of mixture and wrap
- Rainbow tacos are ready!